Monday, February 20, 2012

Night Photos


Light Painting
Polar-2/19/12, 8:16pm, Coeur d' Alene, SS/6.0, f/4.0,Canon Rebel

For this photo I set up in my basement with the lights completely off the tripod on the floor, I then set the camera to a 6 second shutter and painted around the animals. when editing I changed the coloring in camera raw and also added grain to the photo so it looked more antique.

Light Graffitti
I<3U-2/19/12, 8:55pm, Coeur d'Alene Idaho, SS/20.0sec, f/5.6, Canon Rebel

I liked this photo mostly because of the meaning behind it. I had my fiancee stand in the snow and use his phone to write out I <3 u. I liked that you can see his shadow underneath each letter. I opened up photoshop and sharpened the image and then changed it to gray-scale

Audi-2/19/12,9:11pm, Coeur d'Alene Idaho, SS 1.3sec,f/3.5, Canon rebel

I chose this photo because i liked the radius of light coming from the steering wheel. In this photo I shot it and when the shutter was open, I zoomed out. When editing it, I just sharpened it in photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment