Sunday, January 15, 2012

Edit Post 2

El Camino; 1-15-12; 3:26Pm, Hayden Idaho, f/5.6, 1/400 Sec, Rebel T3

Tracks; 1-15-12; 3:45Pm, Hayden Idaho, f/5.6, 1/1000Sec, Rebel T3

  This first picture I blended together a picture of an El Camino and a picture of tire tracks in the snow. I used layer masks and made it less opaque where the top or the car was so it could stand out. I also edited the pictures so the colors were a bit brighter and so the images were sharper.

Bulbs;1-14-2012,6:24pm, Hayden Idaho, f/6.3, 1/25 Sec, Rebel T3
For the editing of this one I Did the first tutorial, But I did a mask and layer edit and then erased opacity on the text. I also used saturation edits to bring out different colors in the bulbs, and sharpened the image.

1 comment:

  1. Your photo with the lights and the text is really neat! I have one suggestion of maybe moving the text “glow” to the right side of the photo in the middle where it would be more visible and it would balance out the image. I really like your color study post- I thought the images you chose were really neat! My favorites are the Lantern and Tart Shells. I really like the composition of those photos and the details. The lighting in both is very unique and different which make them stand out. I can tell already that your photography is improving and you have a good eye for detail!

    ReplyDelete